About the Club
The Private Investment Club was established in 2015 by a group of private foreign and Russian investors.
Main investment areas
- Mining, Extraction of minerals.
- Information technology.
- Shopping centers and retail.
- Transport hubs and logistics centers, warehouses.
The main direction of investment
(83% of the total number of transactions),
The average weighted volume of investments is 1-8 million USD.
Direction of activity
- Asset/business acquisition,
- Investing in an existing business,
- Acquisition of new equipment and / or technologies,
- Sale of non-core assets of banks, currently the Club's portfolio includes Assets of more than 170 banks).
THE PROCEDURE FOR OBTAINING ACCESS TO ASSETS
- Letter of intent (LOI) indicating the scope of interest for the acquisition of the asset / business,
- Proof of solvency.
+7 977 268 9406, +7 977 268 9407